Thursday, June 16, 2011

{ the lovely miss sofia. }

i just love, love, love this family:)..........and i was SO excited to meet their newest addition, the lovely miss sofia. she was just shy of 3 weeks at her session and  she was by far the most cooperative and easy going baby I have photographed.   amidst all the chaos in the house (two pugs, my two crazy children, and sofia's adorable big brother) it was kind've amazing I was able to get so many sweet pics.  (i have to shout out a big thank you to proud daddy wojtek for all your help with my kiddos!!)...... and of course I couldn't forget mr. handsome himself, big brother finn-heartbreaker!!!!........love you to all ;) 

"Let's not get tired of doing what is good.  At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up."  Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment