Saturday, June 11, 2011

{ elly diva: class of 2011. }

 I can't believe how late I am in getting this post up!  Elly's session was shot last fall.  I kept thinking I was going to scan some old pics of her (from my film days) when she was younger, and of course I STILL haven't gotten around to it.  She would prob rather I didn't embarass her anyways.  Oh-well, better late than never......I have always thought of her family, as my family....I think that is what makes it so hard to believe that she just graduated and will be off to college in the fall.  She was just six the summer I first started with her family.  Back then she was probably the most quiet (yet most helpful;) one of her other 3 siblings.  Oh, and I should mention she probably has one of the coolest middles names ever-Diva (however she is FAR from that!)....  I always knew she would grow up to be smart and beautiful- I just didn't think it would happen so fast..........  Elly I wish you so much happiness and success in your future.  I love ya girl and don't ever change;)

"See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are!"  
1 JOHN 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment