Monday, June 20, 2011

{ happy father's day! }

Just wanted to send a shout out to my dad, hubby, and fabulous father-in-law.  Wishing you all  a very Happy Father's Day! 

To my dad: words can never sum up how much you mean to me.  There are SO many things that you have taught me throughout my life....one of the most important being to always believe in myself and stand up for what I believe ( I am fully aware that I get my 'spunk' from you).   I always, always, always have felt your love in my life, whether it be through tears or laughter.  So thank you to the moon and back for always believing in me.  You are the greatest dad a kid could ever ask for and I wouldn't change a thing about ya- well......maybe......just kidding.   And perhaps my fondest memory to this day will always be when you would ask us kids,  "did I tell ya today?.......I love you."   Well I love you too dad- and I always will:)


To my handsome hubby:  I was never prepared for the overwhelming sense of love that our children would bring into our lives, and when I see you with them, that love is multiplied by a million.  Whether it be Stella yelling 'daddy! ' when you walk through the door or their contagious laughter as your horsing around with them.  It all melts my heart and makes me fall even more in love with you.  You are an amazing daddy and we are SO very, very blessed to have you in our lives.......thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love, guidance, and all that you do for our little family-we love you to pieces.........  


 "As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him. "  Psalm 103:13


No comments:

Post a Comment