Thursday, June 24, 2010

{ three handsome boys. }

Gorgeous family alert!!! Even though this session was suppose to be for just the little guys, I managed to get mom and dad in for just a few pics. They are such a good-lookin' bunch and I had such a great time! Landon, Trevor, and Ethan were a bit cautious of me at first but by the end of the session I think I had won them over. To be honest with you, I'm not sure I wanted to leave! They have such a great set-up out in the country-the boys can run free and act as silly as they want! Their mommy is also super talented. Not only does she have these little guys to take care of, but she also makes everything from cloth diapers to these adorable crocheted clothing pieces. You have to check out her blog HERE for more info! Thanks so much for having me capture your little guys Nicholle and Ted!!







"Comfort me with your love, as you promised me, your servant." Psalm 119:76

No comments:

Post a Comment