Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{ little man tate. }

Handsome little Tate was just 10 days new for his shoot.  He barely made a peep and is obviously SOO cute!  I know I say it all the time, but I just LOVE newborns!!......Big brother Ian is just as handsome and I had to snap a few with him as well.  Ian is seriously one of the most photogenic kids I've met-his eyes just pop!  I think the two of them will be the best of friends.  And of course Mommy looked beautiful and was so calm, cool, and collected ( I hope I'm that pulled together when baby #2 arrives;).  Thanks so much Shelly, congrats on your newest blessing!! 

"Preach the Good News.  Be ready at all times, and tell people what they need to do.  Tell them when they are wrong.  Encourage them with great patience and careful teaching, because the time will come when people will not listen to the true teachings but will find many more teachers who please them by saying the things they want to hear. "  2 Timothy 4: 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment