Monday, June 7, 2010

{ brooke + delaney + gavin. }

Brooke and Delaney have become regulars on my blog and I always look forward to my sessions with them- NEVER a shortage of cuteness. This time their new baby cousin, Gavin joined them for a session. Gavin is just 2 months and SO handsome. I think he likes getting his picture taken:) We even got his mommy in on some which made for some really sweet pics. Brooke and Delaney were super photogenic as always! I just love the little tutu's that their mommy made for them- SO CUTE! (I was lucky enough to get one from their mommy for my little princess-thanks so much April!!) Thanks so much Dawn and April- I had a great time capturing your kiddos;)








"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment