Thursday, May 26, 2011

{ spring mini sessions. }


Spring mini's were so much fun (even with all the crazy weather and rescheduling!!).  A few of these were even done a day before our lovely spring snow fall:)  I wasn't sure how a quick 20 minute session would go- but all in all I had A LOT of fun (and I even got a great workout in the process!)  First up:  The very energetic and totally handsome Braylon and Kellan(their super fun mommy even let them play in the mud puddles at the end of their sessions:)


The always adorable Luke


The super cute Landon and Laney.


 The beautiful Sydney, Gabby and Annika.




 The adorable Olivia and Grace.


 The lovely Miss Molly.





 And last but not least, the adorable and very photogenic, Maggie.



 For those of you that I wasn't able to schedule or missed b/c of weather.  I will be holding two more dates in June.  Just shoot me an email if your interested!  It should be warm and of course, lots of fun!!!


"Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking lies."   Psalm 34:13

No comments:

Post a Comment