Sunday, May 8, 2011

{ happy mother's day. }

Just wanted to wish all you momma's out there a fabulous mother's day!!!  Especially my own mom and mother-in-law:) I am sending lots and lots of love and gratitude to the one who brought me into this crazy world- my mom ( and I'm sure there were plenty of times she wanted to take me back out of it!).   I don't even know where to begin with her.  Mom, you have seen me through the best in life and plowed through the worst with me. You are the world's greatest listener, and the most selfless and giving person I know.  The world is truly a better place because of you.  I can only hope to someday be half  the mother/person you are.  Mom, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your wisdom through the years (and endless amounts of laughter) -it has helped make me who I am today and for that I am forever grateful.    I love you to pieces -  yang nee nee;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment