Thursday, March 1, 2012

{ california getaway with the girls. }


In january I went on a much needed 'girls getaway' to california.  the last time I left my kiddos (kiddo at the time) and hubby was 2 years ago when I went to alaska.......my dear friend jenni and her hubby chris, are currently living in cali- they were the most gracious of hosts.  thanks so much you guys (and girlies) for a great time!!  just a few pics of my trip......


who knew?!?......a palisades in Cali too:)

the santa monica pier:

 

looking good ladies!

zoltar!!   and gump with her baby bump:)


the sign outside a great sports bar where we had lunch.......and pinkberry: YUM-O


a rhino for thatcher:)

i like to pretend Weezer is playing in the background;)


the huntington library and botanical gardens:

our sweet ride up the mountains.......and for the record, i made her do this:)

"The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense."  Proverbs 27:9

No comments:

Post a Comment