Wednesday, August 17, 2011

{ happy birthday gus bus! }

   I'm am not sure where the last year went, but it was certainly a great one:)   My sweet and very handsome gus turned 1 today!  Gussy, gus-gus, gus-bus, or frank the tank (as your auntie calls you) -you light up a room with your smile and you have most definitely filled our home with so much joy and laughter.  You are such a blessing in our lives, especially to your big sister:)  Before you were born I wondered how on earth I could love another child as much as Stella, but you changed that in a heartbeat- I instantly fell in love with you.  I think you look like your handsome daddy and Thank God you have his laid back personality............
Happy Birthday- I love you forever my little man......  

day 1


1 month
 2 months
 3 months
 4 months
 5 months
 6 months
 7 months
 8 months
 9 months
 10 months
11 months
 12 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment