Thursday, July 14, 2011

{ so perfect! }

This is my BEAUTIFUL little niece at just about 17 hours old!!  Isn't she just perfect!!  I couldn't be more happy for my brother and sister-in-law........They had asked me to photograph their birth story ( and I was beyond excited)  however this little angel decided to make a rather sudden entrance into the world- their midwife almost didn't make it!  Their home birth story is pretty amazing-  In my eye's they are ROCKSTARS!!!   It was so great to meet her today for just a quick visit.  Of course I'll be back soon for more pics, but I had to snap at least a few:)  Congrats again, Buck and Lindsay- she is one lucky little girl;)........oh, and no name just yet-I'll keep ya posted! 



 "Come my children, and listen to me, and I will teach you to fear the LORD."  Psalm 34:11

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute wish we were there!!! Cute baby hope you have fun!!!!!!
    (Posts from Ryin & Payten Lehmann)

    ReplyDelete