Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{ april 5. 2011 }

Okay, So this post warrants a little blurp about miss rella rooskie:)  First I apologize for the rather grainy pics- when she started going to town dancing I frantically grabbed the camera and started clicking (forgetting to change my ISO from the night before)  I'm sure the pics don't do the whole scenario justice- but lets just say I'm surprised they aren't all together blurry due to my uncontrollable laughter (which only fueled her dance).  She is rather obsessed with the 'johnny be good guitar scene' from Back to the Future.  If you haven't seen this flick in awhile I highly suggest watching it- what a great 80's movie:)  Oh, and gus man- he just sat there next to be laughing just as hard, I do believe;)

1 comment:

  1. How cute:) Still think she looks just like Buck though!

    ReplyDelete