Thursday, February 25, 2010

{ waiting for baby. }

Oh how I love baby bellies:) This was such a fun photo shoot even with the (very) chilly temperature. I was excited to shoot outside especially with all great buildings and cool places that Madison has to offer. It's not very often that clients ask for outdoor pics in the dead of winter. However I think outside pics rock all year long!! Thanks Jeynae and Steve for having me shoot this special time in your lives. I look forward to meeting baby soon:)




"One must love God with all his heart, all his mind, and all his strength. And one must love his neighbor as he loves himself. These commands are more important than all the animals and sacrifices we offer to God." Mark 12:31

1 comment:

  1. OH! These are so fabulous! Love them! That second series esp. .. wonderful! Beautiful couple, congrats to them, what an exciting time!!

    ReplyDelete