Wednesday, September 16, 2009

oh baby!














Aren't they a great looking couple?! I was so excited to be able to capture this moment in Jen and Wjotek's life. Jen is my oldest and dearest friend and her hubby is such a great guy. These two are going to be AWESOME parents. They have everything all ready and set up sooo cute for their little bambino! I simply cannot wait to meet the little one. Thanks so much you guys- see you soon:)

I tell you the truth, you must accept the kingdom of God as if you were a child, or you will never enter it." Mark 10:15

1 comment:

  1. You are SO amazing at what you do! Wojtek and I are so impressed with the pictures and can't wait to have them in our home! You have such a way of capturing people's true personalities and are so artistic and creative as you do it! We are so excited for Baby Harasim to arrive and you made it even that much more special! Love you!

    ReplyDelete